June 20 is the first day of summer! Whether you are going on vacation, cooking out or hanging by the pool, we hope you enjoy your summer!
JUNE 1: Rent Due
JUNE 5: Late Fee Applied
JUNE 10: Kids Fish Free Day @ Bennett Spring State Park
JUNE 10: 2nd Late Fee Applied
JUNE 16: Lebanon Route 66 Festival @ Munger Moss Hotel, 1336 E. Route 66
JUNE 17: Lebanon Route 66 Festival @ Boswell Park, 1205 Kent Drive
JUNE 18: Happy Father’s Day!
Slow Down! Children are home, pets need walking, and people are out enjoying the summer sunshine. Give them a brake!
TIPS FOR STAYING COOL
- Close blinds during day to keep heat out
- Keep windows and doors closed to keep cool air in
- Keep AC running even when not at home.
- Cooking adds extra heat, so consider meals that don’t require long cook times or can be made without the stove or oven
BLACK BEAN & CORN SALAD
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained
- 1 (10 oz.) can corn, drained
- 1 tomato, chopped 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/8 cup red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve!
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. daily As pool season continues, please be mindful of the pool rules so everyone can enjoy! Any questions, stop by the office and ask!
BUILD YOUR CREDIT SCORE
We are now offering a new amenity to our Bryan Properties residents. RentPlus allows you to build or maintain your credit score simply by paying rent on time. Not only can we report your on-time payments, we can also back-report your positive payment history for up to 24 months! See your property manager for more details.
- JULY 1: Rent Due
- JULY 4: Happy Independence Day!
- JULY 5: Late Fee Applied
- JULY 10: 2nd Late Fee Applied
- JULY 10-15: Laclede County Fair
- JULY 14: Fun Family Fishing @ Rutledge-Wilson Farm, Springfield. $5 per pole, (417) 837-5949 for more info.
- JULY 27: Ozark Empire Fair (through
- August 5)
DID YOU KNOW?
Dancing is a great way to keep your body and mind healthy. Studies show that dancing can help you lose weight, stay flexible, reduce stress, make friends, and more. So, what are you waiting for? Start reaping the many health benefits of dance today!
EASY ICE CREAM!
A fast & fun way to enjoy a summertime treat
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 tablespoons rock salt
- Put milk, sugar and vanilla in a pint or quart-sized Ziplock bag and seal
- Fill a gallon Ziplock bag with ice and add the 8 tablespoons rock salt.
- Add the small milk-Ziplock bag.
- Seal well and squish.
- Voila! Ice cream for one!
Please notify our oﬃce if you have changed your telephone number, job, car, etc. It is important that we have a phone number to contact you in case of an emergency.